Find contact details for government organisations
The information on this website is brought together from a range of government agencies. Wherever possible, we have included the contact details relating to the services and information on the content page.
To find out more about our services, you can
- view the full list of Western Australian Government information and services
- contact the relevant agency. Find contact details for Western Australian Government departments and agencies.
Find Jobs WA contact details
- For technical enquiries relating to the Jobs WA website email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries relating to an application contact the relevant contact officer provided in the job advertisement. These include status of your application, late application or enquiries specific to a role.
Help us improve our site
The feedback you provide us will be used to improve the user experience of the website.
We are interested to know which information you found most useful and why, and what other type of information you would like to see featured on this website.
Please use the Enquiry / Feedback button to:
- submit general enquiries about the features of this site
- send comments and suggestions on how we can improve this site
- report any accessibility issues related to this site
- to make a complaint about this site.
Issues raised are kept confidential and discussed only with the people who need to be involved. Any information submitted using this form will be used in line with the website’s privacy statement.
Don’t use this form to:
report any matter you consider to be urgent, or
for any request for information or advice.
This mailbox is not monitored continuously.
How to complain about a government product or service
The Ombudsman Western Australia investigates complaints about Western Australian public authorities: State Government departments, agencies and boards; government services such as hospitals, prisons, schools and technical colleges; public universities; and local governments. Further information about the complaints process is available on the Ombudsman Western Australia website. You can also call them directly for assistance on 61 8 9220 7555 or send an email to the Ombudsman Western Australia.